Watching Your Dreams Die in Reality..


Greetings..


Salam Ramadhan y'all!


Dreams. it's the one thing that make humans alike with each other. all of us have dreams, so we are dreamers. Since we were a little, mindless and annoying kid, we have so many dream set in our mind. some say want to be a doctor, a superstar, this and that. but, now, if you look and scan deeply with your life, do you think that you actually have achieve your dream? no, right? according to my own observation with those adults around me, not even more than 50% of them had achieve their dreams. Even if when they still a kid they say they want to be lawyer, but take a look at their present life, they are so miles away from the lawyer profession. what I'm trying to say here is, we keep dreaming about our future life, future career, but in the end we stuck in a sad kind of life. some even end up being just a kindergarten teacher or worst just being under government low staff. so, what are the use of having dreams if in the end life will turn our wheel downside?



mimpi adalah kunci..



Yeah, I know that some of us may succeed. Well, big congrats to them. But they are just being lucky. what happened to us that don't have the luck to change our dreams become reality? are we just going to be the audience of their glory? yup, I mention us, so, I'm one of the loser who only have dreams. I hate how life turns to the way that I dislike. How can that other may succeed to gain what they have been dreaming of, while you've been suffered to death watching your dreams scattered on the floor? life is a bit unfair. you try hard dreaming and planning for your future, but in the end it turn out to be bad. I'm saying this doesn't mean that I don't trust in God. I know Allah have good plan for us. We didn't manage to be in the way that we want to be, it's because He knows the best for us. But, it still a sad thing having to let your dreams become only a dream.


eh, tersindir I!



Doesn't it hurt watching your dreams die in reality? for me it sucks and pathetic. I always been dreaming about something different. I live in the kind of life where those who have dreams are losers. Dreams are made to be imaginary thing. It can't never be reality. I don't know what magic that lies ahead in the life of those success people. How I wish I will get that magic too. I always wanted to be involved in social arts or literature arts. but due to difficulties of life, parents don't believe in me and lack of confidence had caused me to be such a hopeless dreamer. Now, I'm stuck in a hell-life-college which is in Labuan Matriculation College. I really hate this part of my life, where I finally know that I made the wrong choice. Being in matrix is not what I want. I like science but not as much as I love writing and communicating with people. I like creating stories which I think I will be a good novelist or script writer. I also have major interest in journalism. Sharing your view of life to people is like being a story teller. But , who would let this useless girl to do non-profitable job? Parents know the best right? That's why some of us only left being a dreamer and end up doing another job for the sake of having a good life in the eyes of parents. This is where your dreams die in shame. You have been sketching and drawing your dreams since you younger, but then just after you got the SPM result, parents decide your path. Be an engineer, a doctor, a teacher and bla bla bla.. they choose your career and you have to struggle for years in order to get great marks.





See the mistake? You will study just for the sake of getting good results but not for gaining knowledge.
What I learnt from the Hindi movie 3 Idiots, we should not study just for the sake of getting success. but study for self-efficient. then success will come after us. and this will be happen if we study for something that we interested in, not in what our parents interested in. But doing something against our parents making us a disobedient child, right? so, dreams can only be a dream if life continue to be that way.

In a nutshell(I miss writing essay for school), those who are unlucky are meant to watch their dreams die in reality.. dreams are now just a living dreams.



Bulls**t!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Years Later.

Keajaiban Mencintai dan Dicintai Allah..

LuLuh hatiku..sob..sob