Eight Years Later.

 I just find out that I used to like to write here. Geez, it was embarrassing back then, and yet I just wrote whatever that my heart desired through my own perspective. I had wild imaginations in the past, which is why I thought I could write anything subconsciously. I'm kind of miss the old me. How innocent I can be. How big my dream used to be. From what I read in my old posts, I think I had disappointed my old self. It turned out that, I didn't have the courage to work on my dreams. 


But on the bright side, I manage to get out of my comfort zone. I became stronger than before. I am no longer weak and easy to get pushed around. Although, I may not get what I wished for, cause let's be honest. You can't always get everything. You may ask for this, but Allah's plan is better. 


I made peace with destiny. I'm not going to say regretful things anymore. I don't want to be ungrateful to Allah. I decided that whatever will be, let it be. Que sera sera. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keajaiban Mencintai dan Dicintai Allah..

LuLuh hatiku..sob..sob